Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my saleen style fiberglass body kit that I have had for a year. I bought it from a company in California and when I received it there was a small chunk missing from the rear valence and a small crack on one of the sides. I have a friend who works in auto body and he said it would take some fiberglass filler to fix it. I would like to get at least $250 for it all, I paid $700, and would like it to be someone local or near Columbus, OH. If you're interested pm me.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Now thats a nasty crack there...

·
Registered
176 Posts
I live in parkersburg, wv...i might be interested...would you just sell me the front bumper? that back bumper looks a little nasty...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would be willing to sell these separately. The front would cost $125. The sides would be $75. And if anyone wanted the rear it would be $75. When you asked about the side panels did you mean side skirts?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you would like the front bumper we could possibly work out a way to meet half way so you wouldn't have to pay for shipping.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Gawd I would love the side skirts, could I see some pics please, purty please, willy willy please....

·
Registered
176 Posts
pics of the front too please...

·
Registered
800 Posts
95_six_banger said:
I will work on gettin you some pics tomorrow morning of the skirts. That be okay?
Thanks man!

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
you've really impressed me with how honest and upfront you've been about your items for sale. I wish I could buy that bumper, but wrong year :(

for whatever it is worth :D

·
Registered
176 Posts
yes i am pretty interested...are there any cracks on the front...in the pics i really couldnt see any...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts