Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys,

New Yorker here, I got this mustang in 2004 as a gift from my dad when i graduated basic training in the Marine Corps. I did a few things here and there but nothing major. Life got in the way and stopped working on it, then it sat for a few months, then i sold it to my sister when y daughter was born, then it sat for 2 years as my sister never used it. Now that Im older and have a few bucks to play with, It is time to finish it and bring this car to its full potential. I have been accumulating parts for this build so I hope it comes out the way I have been imagining it on my head.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,945 Posts
Brace the **** out of the subframe, built rear with a locker, 408w stroker and a built automatic. What I'd do anyway.

Welcome!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like it's in nice shape!
What do you have planned for it?
Right now going for cosmetics. Found some 17x10 cobra wheel for cheap, putting coilovers, speedster cover, headlights. Im in desperate need of an affordable styling bar and cobra breaks.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi guys,

New Yorker here, I got this mustang in 2004 as a gift from my dad when i graduated basic training in the Marine Corps. I did a few things here and there but nothing major. Life got in the way and stopped working on it, then it sat for a few months, then i sold it to my sister when y daughter was born, then it sat for 2 years as my sister never used it. Now that Im older and have a few bucks to play with, It is time to finish it and bring this car to its full potential. I have been accumulating parts for this build so I hope it comes out the way I have been imagining it on my head.
Small world! I bought this '94 GT last May. My nephew finished basic a little earlier than you did, he also had an earlier Fox, early '90s, Teal Blue, he's in Japan now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts