Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have a 1994 mustang gt everything is stock from head to toe.. now it rides kinda rough and i want it to ride like a brand new car what parts do yall recommened me to install to make it ride good.. thank People.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Tokico and KYB make great struts and shocks. We lowered my 92 5.0 coupe with an Eibach Pro Kit, and put Tokico shocks and struts on it. Now it rides better than it probably did new. If you are wanting to lower it, may as well do it while you're in there...Eibach and FRPP both make good kits for that. Just be aware that if you do decide to lower the car, it is possible to lose some ride quality if you go too low.

No matter what you do, don't expect to ride like a Cadillac. It is still classified as a "sports car," so it's just not going to have that nice cushy ride of a luxury car like a Caddy or Lincoln.

·
Registered
32 Posts
plugs, wires, all filters (air,gas,tranny if you have an auto, oil) and chevron with techron fuel system cleaner, this stuff works great. And make sure to change the oil with regular or synthetic oil. Synthetic oil is the best to go with but it is more expensive. Good Luck.

·
Registered
26 Posts
major money on a old car. by rides do you mean suspension or rough engine? if suspension--change shocks, springs struts and bushings...If engine check compression may need rebuilding.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I would recommend you take it to the Ford Dealer and have them do all the scheduled Maintenance Service for the last 25,000 miles.

My car always runs better after I pick my car up from the regular scheduled maintenance from Ford.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts