Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
94-95 have different sytle tail lights than the 96-98. They'll still work but they are the horizontal one vs. the vertical ones

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
97Stallion said:
94-95 have different sytle tail lights than the 96-98. They'll still work but they are the horizontal one vs. the vertical ones
I know Zim needs black taillights though.

95 six banger:

Zimstang on these forums will more than likely buy them from you. He is on vacation. AS soon as he gets back I will let him know if you still have them for sell

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Zim, I dunno if you read his other thread about the saleen stuff, but it looks like he will be straight up with you about the condition of his stuff. Been real impressive about that. To me at least. :thumbs2:

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
WhiteStang99 said:
Zim, I dunno if you read his other thread about the saleen stuff, but it looks like he will be straight up with you about the condition of his stuff. Been real impressive about that. To me at least. :thumbs2:
yeah ive been keepin up with that thread too, if these things are in good shape ill gladly take them off your hands

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
ill take them as soon as possible. Are the lenses oxidized at all or are they faded or anything? As long as they look nice just let me know how to get you money.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
sounds good to me... you seem like an honest person so just throw some pics up and lemme know if theres anything wrong with them. Do you take paypal?

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
alright well find out what shipping is going to cost and we can get this going.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
well im goin back to school here in like 5 days so the address youd be shipping to is:

1003 engel rd
lawrence, KS

1 - 20 of 36 Posts