Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1995 3.8 Mustang Knocking Sound <Transmission> Fuel Injector<AOD????? HELP>

Hi Guys this is the first time i post on your thread i just have a couple of questions i have a 95 mustang 3.8 that has a cel on and the codes that are coming up are egr valve and also fuel bank one which i think is the fuel injector but this was read on a obd2 scanner so im not sure if it is correct but also the other thing that scares me is there is a knocking sound coming from the top end of the engine and im not sure if it could be my lifters or fuel injectors and i dont want to spend a 100$ at ford to tell me whats wrong with it.... oh yea and theres one last issue when im driving once i hit the 40-50 mph range it shifts im guessing because of the aod but the rps go all the way to 3000 rpms and i have to let go of the gas cuz i dont want to screw up my engine is that my transmission going out???? and it doesnt shift hard at all only on that mark it acts up im woundering if it could be a sensor my aod sensor doesnt work i press it and nothing happens cant find the fuse for it so ??????? HELP PLEASE :disgust::disgust::disgust::disgust::disgust::disgust::disgust::disgust::disgust::disgust::disgust::uhh:

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Would you say the noise is a knock or more of a rapid tap? As far as your transmission goes, check your fluid level first. How many miles do you have on it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Re: 1995 3.8 Mustang Knocking Sound <Transmission> Fuel Injector<AOD????? HELP>

Its more like a tapping sound and when i press the gas it gets faster but while driving it goes away but it sounds the worst when i start the car ohh yea and the miles is at 125,000

1 - 3 of 3 Posts