Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
You ought to plasti dip them. It's amazing stuff. If you don't like it it'll just peel right off. I dipped my front grille and rear emblem on my Stang.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You ought to plasti dip them. It's amazing stuff. If you don't like it it'll just peel right off. I dipped my front grille and rear emblem on my Stang.
Thanks, Yeah i plastidipped my rear as you can see in the pics. Do you know what type of rims i have? I do not know what kind they are, like style. Thanks

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
actually those are '95 cobra r wheels...replicas at that unless they have the ford stamp on one of the spokes on the back side...you can tell they are '95 style due to the inner lip. i've had '98s before so i studied a lot on them. hope that helps with your pricing

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
actually those are '95 cobra r wheels...replicas at that unless they have the ford stamp on one of the spokes on the back side...you can tell they are '95 style due to the inner lip. i've had '98s before so i studied a lot on them. hope that helps with your pricing
Thanks! I just like some black rims how much would they be per rim?

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
when i bought my '98 wheels i got them for $180 with crappy nittos on them...although since yours are chrome i'd say $225-250 for the set if the tires are good. at least that's how much you'd see them for in TN. check your local craigslist and see what other mustang wheels are going for

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
when i bought my '98 wheels i got them for $180 with crappy nittos on them...although since yours are chrome i'd say $225-250 for the set if the tires are good. at least that's how much you'd see them for in TN. check your local craigslist and see what other mustang wheels are going for
Thanks!

·
Registered
7,151 Posts
np want me to edit the title for the correct year of them..might bring in more looks

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hell I didn't dint even know they made Cobra Rs on 95.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts