Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put a stage three clutch into my mustang after I installed it and put it all back together it will not start. It doesn't even try turning over all you can hear is the humming noise from the fuel pump. You can jump start then it only stays on for 5 seconds or so and feels like it is out of gas. The theft light is not flashing repeatedly like other sites said it would If it was a pats issue. Any ideas on why my car won't start??

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Make sure your starter was put back right, umm go back under and make sure everything needed to be plug is in the right place/plugged in. That's all I can think if that could be wrong oh and your battery -get it tested u less your + its good

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Which brand did you go with?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Xtd clutch. And ya I'm thinking that's the issue its rhe only thing it could be thanks man

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
did you upgrade the quadrant when you changed the clutch? if you did it's possible (highly unlikely though) that you damaged the safety switch ...it'd give you the exact issues you're having

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1slosix said:
did you upgrade the quadrant when you changed the clutch? if you did it's possible (highly unlikely though) that you damaged the safety switch ...it'd give you the exact issues you're having
Yes I did change the quadrant. Is there a way to check if that's the issue

1 - 6 of 6 Posts