Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 1999 Cobra Convertible Mustang SVT. I bought with 108xxx on it and it currently has 114xxx. I have installed all of the following; a short throw shifter, cold air intake, 4.3 gears and an sct tuner, and headlights. I use 93 octane only. This is THE only 1999 cobra you will find that is yellow. I had it painted yellow after i purchased the vehicle. It was originally electric green. I put a new transmission in it after i bought it because the synchros were bad in it. Shifts perfect and is my everyday car. Ive done alot to the car after ive bought it. I bought it with a rebuilt title. The front bumper is not alligned on the drivers side, but whatever damage was done to the front was not serious enough to replace the engine because the engine is original. Ive got over 10 grand in this vehicle and im asking what i paid for it, $8500. I have reciepts on everything ive done to the vehicle including the purchase, the transmission and everything i ordered from american muscle. Im open to offers or trades just hit me up.
Cannot post on here but look at my albums thanks

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks :) I just want something new. I guess. Hopefully I can sell both the 69 mach 1 and this one. I found a 03 black mach 1 for 8800 obo. Idk if I should keep or sell.
well one con against the cobra is the rebuilt title -_-. But its suppose to be a real K code 65 mustang. Ive looked it up online and they say there kinda worthwhile if you have one. Idk i know they didnt make much k codes

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
FortyBrandon said:
well one con against the cobra is the rebuilt title -_-. But its suppose to be a real K code 65 mustang. Ive looked it up online and they say there kinda worthwhile if you have one. Idk i know they didnt make much k codes
I would avoid the 65 mustang...I'd just put tunnel vision on a new edge Mach 1!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okk thanks lol all iget is trade offers :( or like 6k in cash I wouldn't mind it but I paid 8500 and put a 1500 trans in it.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
FortyBrandon said:
Yeah man. But no cash right now that's why I'm selling my 99 cobra and 69 mach 1. I thought a 03 for 8800 isn't bad right?
That's somewhere in the area...I just looked in Craig's for u and I've even seen one at 17 k which is outragous. But yea man that price is good! You found one at that price right?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's somewhere in the area...I just looked in Craig's for u and I've even seen one at 17 k which is outragous. But yea man that price is good! You found one at that price right?
Yes for 8800 obo which I can get for 8500 I bet. 125k miles but idc it has clear title and is 5 speed and all black

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
FortyBrandon said:
Yes for 8800 obo which I can get for 8500 I bet. 125k miles but idc it has clear title and is 5 speed and all black
That's a pretty fine deal. Just be careful with those miles man. Even though it has a clear title it doesn't mean things won't star to get worn down... But hey it's a Mach 1!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Decided I might trade my 1999 cobra rebuilt title for a 2002 dodge ram 1500 slt automatic with 149xxx blue!!! I have another 02 f150 I will sell and the clutch might be going out in the cobra :( thanks

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Decided I might trade my 1999 cobra rebuilt title for a 2002 dodge ram 1500 slt automatic with 149xxx blue!!! I have another 02 f150 I will sell and the clutch might be going out in the cobra :( thanks
You are crazy if you trade for that truck. But its yours :p that's Prolly the best you will get with a rebuilt title though.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You are crazy if you trade for that truck. But its yours :p that's Prolly the best you will get with a rebuilt title though.
Well a majority of the people that called me was people that had to take loans out to buy it. I'm just looking around maytbe ill get lucky thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts