Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my pair of 99 cobra amber taillights. Just looking for what offers I can get for them. Apparently there somewhat rare being only factory made for 99-01 cobras. Never really paid attention to them but I don't want to waste tint on a perfectly set of rare taillights when I can just buy some black ones. Here's a side picture can take more pics tomorrow. Pm me if interested..

Attachments

·
Registered
405 Posts
The amber lights are standard overseas. Turn signals are all required to be amber in Japan regardless of make of vehicle. My 97 GT has a similar look. It's one of nit-picky details they require over here. That's the first I seen someone in the states with them though.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The amber lights are standard overseas. Turn signals are all required to be amber in Japan regardless of make of vehicle. My 97 GT has a similar look. It's one of nit-picky details they require over here. That's the first I seen someone in the states with them though.
I never noticed them honestly but I read it somewhere I'm sure there are slot of "rare" parts on our cars and we don't know about them :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts