Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend is wanting to sell his 1999 F-250, extended cab, 4X4, powerstroke turbodiesel, 3rd door option... it's a Forest Green. I believe it's an XLT also. Anyway, he got it for his autobody class, he fixed it up, and now his dad says he needs to sell it... and since his dad bought it, he kinda has the final say. He's looking for $14,000

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
you should probably tell people if it has a salvage title (assuming it does b/c he bought it for autobody class and fixed it up)

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
it does have a salvage title... it was rolled. He took off everything that was bad on it, and put on all new. I don't have pics... I can probably get some some time. I don't know the mileage either. I think it was like 60k to 70k miles... but it's a diesel.. when he gets online, I'll see if he has a pic online. He even bought custom 4X4 decals for the bed. It looks nice. It's damn powerful. His dad won't let him drive it much... since he's trying to sell it.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
not trying to be an ass, but telling the whole internet about doing brake stands in an overpriced (you can get a nice 99 f-250 with a clean title for around $15k), salvage truck is NOT a good way to sell it.

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just put up what he asked me to... price-wise. I told him I thought he was over priced.... he said, "it's a diesel"

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ha..it's a diesel...I have a diesel too...that truck isn't worth 14,000 after being rolled and having a salvage title. Sorry...

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that's not my call... my job was to post it... and I did

1 - 9 of 9 Posts