Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend has a 1999 35 aniv. for sell. It's a yellow 5 sp, with all black interior, power driver seat. I'm not positive on the milage. but i think it is about 70K. the mods are cobra r rims with kumho tires, steeda tri ax, gt rear bumper, borla exhaust, custon h-pipe, k&n.

the rear bumper needs to be repainted, and the left tail light is broke.(not to bad, but needs to be replaced) he wants $8000 for it. if anyone is interested pm me. btw lives in Lubbock, TX

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
don't know

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
tell him to part the car out, he'll make more

and i'll take the borlas ;)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
Tell your friend hes nuts, I'm sorry but theres nothing wrong with my car. everything is painted and no broken tail lights, I have 24000 miles on it and I cant even get 7,500 for it, which is why I decided to just keep it and work on it some more. And its not because its to ugly

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
BrooksPS said:
Tell your friend hes nuts, I'm sorry but theres nothing wrong with my car. everything is painted and no broken tail lights, I have 24000 miles on it and I cant even get 7,500 for it, which is why I decided to just keep it and work on it some more. And its not because its to ugly
Maybe that 75 shot scares them a bit :-?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you never know. i had a 2000 with 70k and sold it for $9500.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yeah good luck with it, if you got that for it I envy you. Mabey Ill give you mine to sell and whatever over 7500 you get you can keep.

I don't know about the 75 shot, Its not like when the car went in the paper I advertised the juice on it...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah i mine for $9500 and o only owed $6,400 on it. and that's how i got my gt. My gt payments are only $268 a month because of it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts