Mustang Evolution Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks for all the pictures! The roads here aren't too too bad and I'm not looking to completely slamming my car anyways. I just wanted to see the difference in look between the 20s and 19s really. I'm wanting to get the charcoal colored verde custom wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks for all the pictures! The roads here aren't too too bad and I'm not looking to completely slamming my car anyways. I just wanted to see the difference in look between the 20s and 19s really.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
3 Posts
For reference. Here is mine stock on 19" (Silver Brembo Wheels), Stock height on 20's (Black AMR Wheeels) and lowered on my current 20's (ACE Alloy Wheels)

Hi, if you don't mind me asking, what hood is that in your 3rd picture?

I think it's the same one that is in your signature.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Hi, if you don't mind me asking, what hood is that in your 3rd picture?

I think it's the same one that is in your signature.

Thanks
It is the Trufiber. I believe called A72KR

·
Registered
582 Posts
I went with 19x10s as there are a ton of great options in the 285/35 size. Including most of the 200 treadwear extreme summer tires.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Cool Thanks. I signed up for this forum just so I can ask you. I really like that hood. I also have an SGM.
LOL, good, but stick around. the forum is a great place to save money chatting with those that have great knowledge

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here's my contribution. They're 19x9 and 19x10 aftermarket concave versions of the machined wheel. 245s up front and 275s in the rear. Very mild lowering with Roush springs and Koni orange.

Golf Course1.jpg

Golf Course2.jpg

21 - 28 of 28 Posts