Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well installed led lights inside my car last night when i got off work my 4 yr old gave them to me he likes green. And I told him he could pic out the first addition to car . At least it matches also replaced some burnt out instrument lights ,put on e new shifter handle ,and steering wheel cover .

Attachments

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
02PONY said:
Well installed led lights inside my car last night when i got off work my 4 yr old gave them to me he likes green. And I told him he could pic out the first addition to car . At least it matches also replaced some burnt out instrument lights ,put on e new shifter handle ,and steering wheel cover .
Can you give me some info on those? I absolutely love the look, but dont know the price, where to get them (if its a kit) and how hard the installation is, yours look awesome i'd love to put some of those in mine.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wife took my boy to autozone price idk package said 24" flex led. It 2-12" pieces u can cut off section if they're too long for where your putting them only took like 10 minutes to install 1 wire to ground 1 to power just be sure to clean off the area u are placing lights to or it won't stick

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Wife just said $16 for lights $15 for steering cover. $15 for shift handle

·
Premium Member
1,761 Posts
Can you give me some info on those? I absolutely love the look, but dont know the price, where to get them (if its a kit) and how hard the installation is, yours look awesome i'd love to put some of those in mine.
There is a company called LEDGLOW that has really good quality kits that aren't that expensive. Not as cheap as the flex tubes from autozone but these have a control box with them to let you control the lights, like have them flash in patterns and things like that. That we have installed on my cousin's truck

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts