Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you come clean and wax my car?......***Waits for answer*** LOL

J/K

What 3 step cleaner, wax, and polish do you suggest?

BTW I love how your paint looks like glass. You must clean it all the time. :)

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats. on the car show. You deserved it. What is this clay bar? Where can I get one? I wash mine once a week. Thats all I have time for. I am going to try your idea about buffing while wet.

Also, when I dry my car I use a shammy(sp?) sheep skin. Is that good. Or should I use something else? I dont like to use terri cloth it leaves fuzzies on my paint.

Right now it is so impossible to keep the ride clean. B/t the love bugs doing it all over my paint and all the pollin I dont have a chance. lol

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: ....

Mustang96 said:
If ya dont have the time to wash it every week, or are just really lazy (like me) and dont want to do it every week, my suggestion to you is to go to your local kragen or NAPA or something along those lines, spend 12 - 15 bucks and get yourself a california duster, works like a charm, give a quick minute and a half dust every other day and keep your coat shiny new for 2 or possible 3 weeks :D
Thats a great idea, but some of the road grime that gets on my car is hard to get off. I drive 100 mi to and from work so I have to wash it atleast once a week. You know what Ive found works for quick removal of bugs.......Bounce fabric sheets. They work like a charm. kristi

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.