Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know a performance shop in California for the 2.3 liter mustangs i want to add a twin turbo kit to my 1989 mustang 2.3 lx i want to add power i have $8k to spend on it and i want to add the twin turbo kit but i want a shop that will do a good job on it preferable near city of industry california bit any were in california would be good

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Ok u have to start with a svo motor swap and better rods and if u can get a 2.5 ranger crank then get the esslinger d port head a a bigger turbo then get the twin scroll header and bigger fuel pump and injectors and lines get a boport stage 1.5 cam front mount inner cooler meth injection and intakes that should make a crap load of power @25psi

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

And tt setup doesn't exist only one guy has been able to pull it off and he made his own

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Ok u have to start with a svo motor swap and better rods and if u can get a 2.5 ranger crank then get the esslinger d port head a a bigger turbo then get the twin scroll header and bigger fuel pump and injectors and lines get a boport stage 1.5 cam front mount inner cooler meth injection and intakes that should make a crap load of power @25psi

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

And tt setup doesn't exist only one guy has been able to pull it off and he made his own
Ok sounds good well thats what i was thinking that am going to have the piping for the twin turbo set up custom cause i cant find no kit that comes ready for a 1989 mustang 2.3

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Thanks

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Ok sounds good well thats what i was thinking that am going to have the piping for the twin turbo set up custom cause i cant find no kit that comes ready for a 1989 mustang 2.3
Ok the tt setup is a waste of money and not worth it u will have a fortune in it and won't be happy with it just build a good single turbo and u HAVE to swap to a svo or turbocoupe motor

·
Registered
227 Posts
Check out GTR in Ranch Cucamonga. If any one can do it those guys can make it happen... www.gtrhipo.com very trust worthy and all around good people.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Yes there is a shop. In south el monte . Its called Esslinger . Look it up on google . If you can't find it ill give you the address . I live in that city

1 - 15 of 15 Posts