Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started this build a couple months ago. I found a wrecked 92 gt for a donor car. Took the motor rear end wiring Ecu and all the usable parts. As to the motor all it had done was a e303 cam and ported gt40 upper and lower. I bought a Anderson n51hr cam, gt40 heads that have been ported double springs 1.6 rr value job an 10 degree angle locks, bbk intake spacer.

Here's the car before the start.

image-2093064673.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Looks like quite the project, I'm doing a blower and motor swap myself in the spring. Good luck and keep us up on the progress!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will. After its done looking to do nitrous probably a 150 or 175. Thought about a 200 shot know a few people that's done that

·
Registered
112 Posts
Did you do anything to the internals? If they are stock i would be very careful with anything over 125 shot. Someone with more nitrous info will chime in i know more about boost lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's all new stock internals. I personally seen a stock bottom end 302 spray 200 shot many passes then he blew it with a huge ahot

·
Registered
112 Posts
I guess it all depends on what you ate going to use it for. Mine will be a dd with about 450 rwhp on 12-14 psi but I'm going for a safe longevity tune lol until i build a new boss block motor but that won't happen for a long time.

·
Banned
422 Posts
93_FoxBody said:
It's all new stock internals. I personally seen a stock bottom end 302 spray 200 shot many passes then he blew it with a huge ahot
If your using hypereutectic pistons which came stock in 93 id take it easy on boost/nitrous. You will have people tell you hypereutectic pistons are good, which they are, but if i was running spray or boost id go forged.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If your using hypereutectic pistons which came stock in 93 id take it easy on boost/nitrous. You will have people tell you hypereutectic pistons are good, which they are, but if i was running spray or boost id go forged.
The motor came out of a 92 gt. I got the same pistons that I took out. And I'm only using the car for weekend/drag car. I probably won't do. 200 like my buddy did but atleast 150

1 - 9 of 9 Posts