Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got 2 brand new winters tires, this may be a stupid question but where is the best place to put them? All of my tires are pretty much junk lol. Any help I would appreciate, should be here sometime next week

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I ordered them offline from Sullivan Tire. My boyfriends brother that is a master mechanic for Lexus got a discount for $80/tire so I got 2. Should I put them on the front or rear

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There not bad lol, just not a name brand tire they all have around 75% tread on them. The front one had a slow leak but I got that fixed so that was the only problem. I think ill put on rear though

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There winter tires though and were going to get 30" this weekend and the tires I have now are just regular summer tires so the traction is horrible even though they still have fairly alot of tread.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I know that, that's not why I bought them. 1 deal day for mechanics that work at dealerships for 80$ originally $180/piece. So I bought 2 winter tires. My car will be garaged this weekend with 30" of snow

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

The question was. If you only have 2 winter tires where is the best to put them on the front or the rear? But I think I'm just going to put them on the rear because better traction and less chances of fish tailing ..and it's easier to control the car when the front gets away from you then when the back does.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts