Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand New, opened box to inspect them, never installed, never even touched the ground! 2.5" in/out and offset in/out. These things will give you that old school muscle sound you've always wanted! I am selling because I decided on Borla for my CTS V. $140 shipped OBO

Text Book Publication

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quieter and crisper, luxury touring basically. I have cutouts ill put right after headers so I want something quiet

·
Registered
118 Posts
How to ship to florida? I had 40 series flowmaster with 3.5 out with 4"tips. Was loud lol... Want something not as noisy but bold enough to get attention upon acceleration etc.. Are these good?

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

How to ship to florida? I had 40 series flowmaster with 3.5 out with 4"tips. Was loud lol... Want something not as noisy but bold enough to get attention upon acceleration etc.. Are these good?
Oops meant how much to ship

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Oops meant how much to ship
Ill get back to you with a price tomorrow

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dang, the cheapest I could find is $32. I had a guy who wants to buy them for $125 and he is driving over here.

A better bet would be to try ebay and maybe find one with free shipping? Hope that helps!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts