Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my dad wants to get as much stuff for his 01 v6 for $200 as he can, I think UD pullies and an ebay CAI. what do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
for power Ud pulley is the best mods, a shift kit is also a good idea BUT can have very bad bad effects if not done right/ bad kit ect which will make him have to rebuild the auto :)

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
f*** the shift kit, do the J-Mod on the 4r70W. thats what im getting done come summer if i still have the land barge. its better than a shift kit(for autos) and it will make your tranny last longer than it could stock. also while youre there for another 300 get a 3000rpm stall torque converter and you will feel more of a difference with just the tranny mods than a CAI and Pullies. pm me and ill get some info for you for the jmod.

if its a manual were talking about, id say ebay CAI, short throw shifter, and save up for some pullies.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
BTW the price on a jmod if you do it yourself will only be like 50$ for the parts if you get them through ford, anywhere else will be like 30$. itll be more if you have a tranny shop do it though. check on TCCOA.COM and go to forums then do a search on the jmod and youll find all the info you need.

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
id go with cai and ud but thats just personal opinion

·
Banned
16 Posts
Ebay CAI, Intake spacer, and maybe an UDP... but I'd reccomend the CAI and spacer before the UDP.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts