Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 2000 Ford Mustang 3.8L V6. It is in good condition and is my daily driver. Its bone stock except for the blackouts which can be removed. It is a 5 speed and has 76k miles. The reason why Im selling it is because Im in Florida and really looking for a convertible or a GT mustang. I will accept reasonable trades. I would prefer to sell within Florida though. If you need any more info, email me at [email protected] or send me an AIM messege at SVT4LYFE. The car is loaded with power windows, power door locks, keyless enty, remote trunk opener, factory cd player, etc. $6800

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
pfft, i'd give you 3500 at most. with that many miles it can't be worth much more

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
dark dont kill the guys sale man... sounds like a good car, especially for 6500 bucks!

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
thats a good price for neone lookin

·
Registered
219 Posts
true. i sold my v6 with the same miles for 10k

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dark vbmenu_register("postmenu_69957", true);
Good luck finding a 2000 Mustang for $3500. Let me know if you ever do though since you are living in a dream world. Maybe there is something special in Alaska.

Everyone else, I feel like $6800 is a good deal for a 2000 Ford Mustang which has never been abused. The car is a 2000 and not an 88.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
nice price for a nice car, I hope someone buys it off of you! I would buy it if I had the cash.

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
i tried to sell ur car to my gf, no luck. sorry man

She doesn't know how to drive a stick, and i told her id teach her, but she doesnt wanna learn. Sorry man, I tried. GL selling it.

EDIT: why dont u change ur name and stick around the site? We dont bite :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WhiteStang99
Thats cool man. Its hard letting go of a car too. But you know what, I think I will change my username and post on here too. 3.8 and this site will take up a lot of my time LOL

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ditto..tryin' to sell my 2000 3.8L with 65kmi Silver, Grey & Dark Charcoal Int., Auto, many mods:...flowmasters....CAI....interior.....17" GT rims...mach 1 delete kit...GT body package...plus a lot more....$9,000! Malin726 on AIM or e-mail [email protected]

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
You guys DO like to drive 'em, my 99 GT only has a little over 40K on her. I doubt I would take 20,000 cash for her right now, but then I don't want to sell her either, LOL.:eek:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah I have to go to work and stuff so its mostly highway. If I worked near my house that would be awesome.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts