Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2000 Mustang FOR SALE (Florida) $6900 PICS NOW INSIDE!!!!

The Mustang is black and a 2000. It is a 5 speed and drives like new. Current mileage is at 73k. The car is in immaculate condition inside and out. It is Black on the outside and Grey on the inside. Has a factory CD player and factory spoiler. The only modification has been front blackouts which are easily removed if you dont want them and an MGW shift knob, triple chrome. The car has never been abused. It was female owned. :D Please send all offers to [email protected]. Im looking for close to $7500 but its negotioble. Let me know what you have. Will also take trades of GTs/Cobras/Camaros. You can reach me on AOL if you have any more questions if you want, the AIM name is SVT4LYFE. I will answer all of your questions. Tires still have a lot of life left. The engine bay looks like a new car as well.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will Trade for V8 MUSTANGS/CAMAROS/JEEP WRANGLERS/EXPEDITIONS

Let me know what you have. The car runs like new and looks like new. I get a lot of compliments with it. It is in great shape and well taken care off. The title is in my hands free and clear. Never abused. EMAIL ME @ [email protected] with trades, info requests, etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts