Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2000 5 sp V6. Atlantic blue with white racing stripes on hood only. Gt rims, brush on painted calipers, off-road H pipe with thrust mini turbo mufflers, home made ram air, lowered 2 inchs with sprint springs, hurst short throw shifter, blue flaming shift knob from flameball.com, White face gauges that are blue or green at night. Alot of painted interior, back bumper inserts, tinted windows asking $10,000

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found a nice 02 GT. So i'm going to get it.

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
wow, nice buy on the GT, but way to much miles, mine has 89,??? but my dads 99 only has 30,000 miles on the dot. :D

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
heres the car if anyone was wondering

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
man, with that many miles i wouldn't pay a dollar over 7k (WITH those mods)

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
a 2000 sold by me with 49000 miles BONE STOCK sold for 7400, but modding a car brings down the price doesnt it?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just to let everyone know i sold my car for $10,000. You got to give me props for that one. I guess selling cars come naturally. but his loan checks coming in sometime next week which is when i'm getting my Gt.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I need to sell mine and buy a new one...but I'm too lazy to go through it all. I could probably squeeze 13 out of my 02 and buy me a new 04 for 15 exactly how I want it...

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
^or you could wait til august, keep saving and get a brand spankin new 05

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Yeh true...but I'm just gonna stick with my 02 untill it keels over and dies. Can't afford even 2 g for a new car...plus I really need to buy a truck right now for work...

·
Registered
87 Posts
blue232 how did you sell yours? Did you use something like AutoTrader or was it a local sale or...? Think you could sell mine for me for what I owe on it (not sure exactly how much it is ~$9k).

·
Registered
567 Posts
damn..that makes me want to sell my car.

Ive got 63k on it..

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just sold to a friend. and i let him have it for $9500. he's a good friend of mine

1 - 19 of 19 Posts