Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to know how much it would cost to repaint my 2000 v6 now it is the factory metalic silver i just want an adverage price for the whole car the reason i want to is my clear coat is coming off my drivers side quater pannel and starting to come off the inside of my driver door would it be better to just paint the door and the quarter pannel im just afraid all my clear coat will start coming off and ill just have to paint it all in the end

·
Registered
322 Posts
2000v6stang said:
I just wanted to know how much it would cost to repaint my 2000 v6 now it is the factory metalic silver i just want an adverage price for the whole car the reason i want to is my clear coat is coming off my drivers side quater pannel and starting to come off the inside of my driver door would it be better to just paint the door and the quarter pannel im just afraid all my clear coat will start coming off and ill just have to paint it all in the end
Rough estimate...if you're cars body is clean (no dents or deep scratches) $2000. I'm not sure on how much just a clear coat would be, just depends on who you go to.

·
Registered
20 Posts
just wrap it with 3m dinoc the whole car.thats my plan next year.going with matte black.if youre doing it yourself its going to cost you close to $600 for the film.watch it on you tube.i helped my friend wrap his m3 this summer and it took us 4 days to finish the whole car with 4-6 hours a day of work.and were first timers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts