Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1521 - 1540 of 1545 Posts

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,521
Looks like I'll be heading to Dallas TX July 9th for the start of my training. I'll be there for a month before coming back to the Bay Area. I was given the option to start early for bonus training, but I may just take the month I have from the time of graduation. Won't ever have that much time off again.

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Nice!
So will you be working in the bay area after you finish the training in Texas?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,523
Nice!
So will you be working in the bay area after you finish the training in Texas?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Yeah, I'll be in the Morgan Hill area for the remainder of the training. Which is about a year. After that I get to relocate.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
162 Posts
I worked at Copart for 7 years, traveled all over the US, only missed 9 states, IT stuff, new, moving, and site build outs :)

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Yeah, I'll be in the Morgan Hill area for the remainder of the training. Which is about a year. After that I get to relocate.

Lupe is a great guy!!

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,525 (Edited)
Well I keep thinking about it, so figured I'd put that feeler out there. Got a bite on the rear coilover, torque arm, and panhard bar set up. I just don't race the car anymore, and the set up is honestly so much of a pain to work on (especially if trying to pull the trans, which I want to get rebuilt), and drive on the street. If I get rid of this stuff I'll most likely be putting on Team Z UCAs, and stock springs for the time being.

Attachments

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,526
Another update.
So far I've gotten a set of Eibach Sportlines and Team Z UCAs. Bilstein shocks and struts are showing up Tuesday, as well as new upper axle bushings. Once those show up I'll pull off the coilovers and torque arm. So the car should plant fairly well from a dig, and losing that torque arm will cut some good weight. The Panhard Bar will be staying on the car with the 4 link.
ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1497074448.031544.jpg

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,527
Figured I'd post here since I haven't in a long time.

Car is still for sale if anyone wants it. I've spent a collective 15 weeks in Texas this year for work, and probably at least another month or so. While being away I've realized I honestly don't really miss the car all too much. I'm ready for something new. Once I'm back home for a good amount of time I'll be getting some of the issues fixed and listing it officially all over the internet.

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,528
Figured I'd post here since I haven't in a long time.

Car is still for sale if anyone wants it. I've spent a collective 15 weeks in Texas this year for work, and probably at least another month or so. While being away I've realized I honestly don't really miss the car all too much. I'm ready for something new. Once I'm back home for a good amount of time I'll be getting some of the issues fixed and listing it officially all over the internet.

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,539
Bittersweet.

I've been through so much with this car. I learned almost everything I know about working on cars from this thing, through all the ups and downs it was a hell of a first car. I am sad to see it go, but it is time to move on to bigger and better things. You will always have a place in my heart Jade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL46e0w_lZM&feature=youtu.be

1521 - 1540 of 1545 Posts