Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1541 - 1545 of 1545 Posts

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
It's tough watching her drive off like that.:(
I thought for a second that you were going to follow her right out the driveway.

So have you found a suitable replacement yet?

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,542
I still want those tail lights. Lol

(Revvv-AKA The 2V King per Recon)
Still got them.

$250+PP Fees+Shipping and i'll send em your way. Not sure how much shipping would be, though. The car sold while i was on a flight back to Houston. I was only home for a few days for Christmas.

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,543
It's tough watching her drive off like that.:(
I thought for a second that you were going to follow her right out the driveway.

So have you found a suitable replacement yet?
I wasn't even there. I actually haven't seen it in over 2 months since the last time i was home. It was at the shop getting a few things fixed when i was home for a few days, but i never went to the shop to see it, and the guy bought it while i was flying back to Houston. I signed the title and gave it to my dad before i left just in case, and it sold the same day i did that.

I've been looking around. All the ones i've really liked are not listed anymore. However, i am still in Texas, so i will be waiting until i'm back home for good anyway. Which could be a couple months. I'm checking every day, though, and also saving money on insurance now. But i have to sell the Spark also, so i don't have 2 car payments. The bit i have saved, plus the amount from selling the Bullitt, and the incoming tax return season, i will have a VERY healthy down payment.

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,544
Hey everyone, just popped in to see what's going on. I kinda dropped off after I sold the Mustang. I haven't bought another yet, I will eventually after other priorities. But I am back in a Ford at least. I've been adulting since I graduated college and sold the Mustang. Got a nice reliable 2018 Fusion Titanium Hybrid as a daily. I also moved out of California and live in Vancouver, Washington now. So if anyone's in the area, hit me up. I'm still active on Instagram. @Ajstolz

1541 - 1545 of 1545 Posts