Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just sold my 07 GT and will be looking for a 2001 Bullitt.
DHG, Blue or Black.
Would appreciate any leads.
Thanks, bob1726

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
I just sold my 07 GT and will be looking for a 2001 Bullitt.
DHG, Blue or Black.
Would appreciate any leads.
Thanks, bob1726
The blue ones are rare, only say one in person. What's your price range?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello, I haven't limited myself to a certain price range however I'm sure I'll know when something is more than I can afford.

I'm most interested in the condition, history and the care that was given to the car by the previous owner(s). Excessive mileage (> 60,000) would be a concern since I'm planning on keeping this car for a while.

I've been doing some searching on the internet and reviewing some used car publications and I've found some 01 Bullitts that have seen better days and those that are pristine. For me, I'd say I'm looking for one that has only had a few previous owners, never been in a serious wreck which required extensive repair and I'm fine with minor bumps/dents/blemishes. I think minor upgrades like a CAI or CAT-BACK exhaust are fine but extensive changes from stock ( Turbo-Chargers, Performance Clutches, Gear-Ratio Changes, etc..) scare me and I probably wouldn't be interested.

That's about it. Thanks for getting back with me. bob1726

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
You may be able to find something on IMBOC.com. Good luck on your search, hopefully you find your perfect Bullitt. I love mine.

·
Premium Member
25,510 Posts
my cousin purchased a blue one new in 01, I had the chance to buy it when they sold it but I passed on it at the time. I would rather have green since its the ONLY car to get that green on (making it more rare in the totals of the color made) and green is probably the most wanted.

·
Premium Member
14,477 Posts
Hello, I haven't limited myself to a certain price range however I'm sure I'll know when something is more than I can afford.

I'm most interested in the condition, history and the care that was given to the car by the previous owner(s). Excessive mileage (> 60,000) would be a concern since I'm planning on keeping this car for a while.

I've been doing some searching on the internet and reviewing some used car publications and I've found some 01 Bullitts that have seen better days and those that are pristine. For me, I'd say I'm looking for one that has only had a few previous owners, never been in a serious wreck which required extensive repair and I'm fine with minor bumps/dents/blemishes. I think minor upgrades like a CAI or CAT-BACK exhaust are fine but extensive changes from stock ( Turbo-Chargers, Performance Clutches, Gear-Ratio Changes, etc..) scare me and I probably wouldn't be interested.

That's about it. Thanks for getting back with me. bob1726
New Edge Mustangs can last past 300k easy with proper maintainence. My 01 Bullitt has 140k runs like a champ. Just took it to the track yesterday also.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I know of a Black, 2008 Mustang Bullitt for sale. The price is great, however; it's being haggled over right now.

If you're seriously interested, let me know.

·
Registered
55 Posts
As of a week ago, there was a 01 Bullitt, blue in color at a Lincoln dealer in Mesa AZ. If I remember right it had 22000 miles on it and they were asking $16500. The car was spotless. I own a 01 Bullitt, #0302 so it immediately caught my eye.

It's at Fiesta Lincoln in Mesa, AZ. Still on their website as I write this. Price on website is $16266.00.

Don't know where you are located but hope this helps

Troy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts