Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/3569423858.html

I have my 2008 Silverado Z71 with 51k miles listed on Craigslist and this guy is looking to trade me. I am just looking to see if you guys can give me a better appraisal on his car. I am very interested in this trade but I'm not sure of the value of his car. I miss my new edge and this is my chance :p the only downside is that its a auto, but it is a built auto. Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I think you'll be replacing a broken rear end quickly

·
Registered
490 Posts
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/3569423858.html

I have my 2008 Silverado Z71 with 51k miles listed on Craigslist and this guy is looking to trade me. I am just looking to see if you guys can give me a better appraisal on his car. I am very interested in this trade but I'm not sure of the value of his car. I miss my new edge and this is my chance :p the only downside is that its a auto, but it is a built auto. Thanks guys.
That's a great price to me.. Regular gt's with a vortech go for upwards of 10 in my area

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Black on Black said:
Why is that?
I tore mine up twice. Once at the track on dr's, another on the street on street tires. Big, heavy, useless in my opinion

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Wait saw it never mind,,,,, Well Cobra block 2V uuhh: facepalm:
it's freakin sweet though cause you can always swap to 03/04 Cobra heads,,,, RTW, :rockon: :headbang:

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Just how much you find the tranny and drive shaft for ^^

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
It has a 96 cobra teksid aluminum block
forged eagle crank
h-beam rods
forged manley pistons
9.4:1 compression stock heads
stock cams
stock intake
arp head studs
arp main studs
cryogenically treated oil pump gears
innovators west 10% overdrive balancer

He says he is not 100% but he thinks it may be a 4v. You guys have any input on that?

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Yes sir a 96 is indeed a 4V

1 - 20 of 43 Posts