Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a ported and polished upper intake off a 2001 Mustang v-6. I am listening to offers right now. Anyone with ideas of what they'd wanna pay for it are free to offer. I'll take prices either shipped or shipping to be added.

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
was it ported&polished by you or did you purchase it?

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am selling it because it's extra. I traded for it unported, then had it ported out, I didn't port it. I now don't wish to take apart my engine just to put on a ported upper intake.

·
Premium Member
351 Posts
is an upper really worth it without the lower being ported?

·
Premium Member
4,828 Posts
Porting the upper will give you small gains. I guess it all depends on how much money you spend and cost per HP gain you are willing to spend

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't want to add an upper intake that's ported without the heads and other stuff being ported out. Just seems to be not time or cost efficient.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
wanna trade something? I gotta Demolet full length conversion (MAF-back) and a
home-made MAF-Forward section that would be great for a 99^ and it has a
K&N Extreme on it,

I need extra Mustang SPI 99^ uppers for my poly-hone cores...
Let's talk Jimmy!

I have plenty of 94-98's

·
You want to **** me?
3,685 Posts
RGR said:
wanna trade something? I gotta Demolet full length conversion (MAF-back) and a
home-made MAF-Forward section that would be great for a 99^ and it has a
K&N Extreme on it,

I need an extra Mustang upper for my poly-hone cores...
Let's talk Jimmy
ive got a stock upper intake from my 95 if youre interested??

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Got plenty of those Zimmers... sorry.

·
You want to **** me?
3,685 Posts
well maybe i could donate one and you could donate a finished product to me... seems like a fair trade ;)

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am still around... and no, I don't want to do that trade. I have my car how I want it for the most part right now. I'm doing a 'freeze' right now on my car's condition after I get it fixed up. I've been busy with that college and the financial side of the problem again. They are still trying to dick me over.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
What do you want for it?

Email me or something :)

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the 99+ upper intake I have is almost ported out by now. I may have another one coming in. Make me an offer... one I will think about accepting :) ... that offer didn't really make sense for me to pick up. Especially since as of now, I am haulting modding on my car because I may get a Cobra in a couple months (maybe up to 15 months away)... and I will want to pour some money into that. right now, all I have to do to my car is fix the rear bumper... new GT bumper.. and get the exhaust realigned, with some rolled SS tips on it. It'll look hot then. I have a friend that wants to buy my car for $11,000 right now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.