Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I parked my car in my auto body class one day and someone asked me if I had an 8 or a 6 in the hood. I told him it was a six. Then he said I should get a new tailpipe. My car is bone stock so it doesn't have the greatest sound in the world. I was wondering. What should I do or get for my exhaust to make my car more efficient and make it sound good. And on a side note. My front number has inserts for fogs but it's like a plastic grille on them instead, and it also has the fog light switch in the front with the wires and everything. I was wondering if it had the harness on it already because I don't feel like taking apart my dash to find it and maybe one of you guys would know if it's there and where.

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
got a pic of the plastic grille ? it sounds like a stock v6 bumper. and do u have a pic of the foglight switch ?

and as for exhaust get a dual exhaust system. a bit pricy but just take ur time with it and find the pieces one at a time.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll get the pics after I get out of work.

That's what I'm going to try and do, its the only way a broke 19 year old college student can buy things :D but do you suggest I grab them from a junkyard or how. I don't know much about engines and exhausts, just how to take them apart :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts