Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently damaged my hood and front bumper. I am still waiting to see if there is structural damage, i think its just cosmetic. But I have a 2002 mustang. Base model with a gt hood, the hood with the scoop. Will a front bumper from a 02 gt fit? I would get the hood and the bumper from a gt. I was just wondering. Also has anyone bought from http://www.ford-auto-body-parts-store.com before? thanks

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
it will fit, you should buy a 99-02 cobra front for 299 wiht fog lights from www.gefracing.com probably about the same as a oem gt bumper. all you got to do is paint it and put it on :) you need the little brackets from yoru old bumper (As you would with any new bumper) and you may have broke your head light alignment panel, if you did you broke it where the front bumper mounts to the area inthe middle with the two push pints, pop your hood look in between the head lights, in there. I bumped a lady very gently and broke it there, tis 100 bucks from ford :( get your head lights off ebay for TONS cheaper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts