Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anybody knew if any company or anything make a widebody attachments for an 02 Mustang like the one on the Fast 5 Challenger below?

ForumRunner_20121109_095359.png

ForumRunner_20121109_095410.png

I was leaning toward a wide body since I've done my cars front but the side looks a little plain and simple compared to my front. And I don't really want an entire bodykit.
Unless any ideas to make it look equal and not too crazy?

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
BlackSmoke02 said:
I was wondering if anybody knew if any company or anything make a widebody attachments for an 02 Mustang like the one on the Fast 5 Challenger below?

I was leaning toward a wide body since I've done my cars front but the side looks a little plain and simple compared to my front. And I don't really want an entire bodykit.
Just my opinion.. That challenger looks like ****. I don't even mind challengers but ew. Just get a body kit.. I know you said you don't want one but they can make your car look a lot nicer an less plain.

·
Registered
421 Posts
BlackSmoke02 said:

Here's one of the ones I think look the best.

http://www.andysautosport.com/ford/1999_2004_mustang/exterior/body_kits/extreme dimensions/exdm09500794.html

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would getting some different side skirts give the car a better look to go with the front? It just feels plain having just the front done

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would you suggest I remove the mustang stripe and leave the car completely black or add some kind of vinyl?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Suggestion. Completely black out my car including smoking emblems and little stuff or leave a bit of color to it?

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
There's a guy on here I think names blackedout has his car all black. Look at his pics and see if you like it

·
Registered
171 Posts
I think all black looks pretty sweet. I wanted to get an all black stang when I purchased mine about 6 months ago but found a deal on an 02 mineral gray I couldnt pass up. So now I am just blacking out as much as I can. The grey and black look good together though.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Would plastidip work for my emblems? So in case it doesn't come out good or I don't like it I can take it off

·
Registered
598 Posts
Yes it will. Just make sure you tape everything off well and pull tape off while it's still wet. That stuff is marvelous lol

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Can I add like a layer of clear coat just to make it shine alittle? Will that affect invade I want to take it off?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts