Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right now I have a light grey interior on the door panels, lower part of my dash, kick panels, quarter trim. ETC. I had recently painted some of the bezels satin silver to match my exterior and i dont like how it looks on light grey. What can I do to get my interior black(charcoal) and make the silver interior set it off. I have heard about dyes and paints but what dyes and paints would work the best.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Buy dye from a REAL automotive paint supplier. The dye usually comes pre-thinned, ready to spray. The hard part is removing the trim pieces, cleaning, spraying then reinstalling.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Go to a auto parts store, like auto zone , they carry paints for these projects, like colorBond or Dupli-color, feel free to ask an associate, they will address the help you need. Good Luck with your project sound like it will look real cool when finished.

·
Registered
39 Posts
you can paint them but it can be a pain and doesn't always turn out right. You could go to the pull apart lot and get the charcoal pieces from a mustang that is crashed or whatever, they are pretty cheap there!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts