Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just traded my 2003 gt in on a fully stock 2003 Cobra! Whats some things i need to do to it to start out to get more power!?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My GT ran 8.0s at an 8th mile track im wonderin if this car is faster then that?? Im at work i will definatly post pics tomorro!

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Pulleys exhaust and cai and tune will put me over 500? Wow lol u can tell im use to the gt! How much hp is it makeing stock like it is? I have an sct live wire tuner on my gt i unlocked it from that car can i use it on the cobra or will it need dynoed?

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
My GT ran 8.0s at an 8th mile track im wonderin if this car is faster then that?? Im at work i will definatly post pics tomorro!

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Pulleys exhaust and cai and tune will put me over 500? Wow lol u can tell im use to the gt! How much hp is it makeing stock like it is? I have an sct live wire tuner on my gt i unlocked it from that car can i use it on the cobra or will it need dynoed?
390hp

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
03whitey said:

I think he said 50 extra hp?

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
Pulley swap,intake,tune and exhaust wont put you over 500. It will get you in the 470 or so whp range.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
DDTCM said:
They were underrated. Some say it was because of the screw up on the 99 Cobra.
Lol..... Mine has the fix :) lol I'd rather have the low power from 99s recall than the newer fords engines catching on fire lmao

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.