Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My exhaust recently rusted apart below the stock header. Think I am going to replace with a pypes x pipe and dual from ebay. Has anyone ever done this? Any special tools needed? I know ill need a hanger for other side of exhaust. Also does anyone know a link to whats needed to make mil eliminator? Maybe with breif instructions too. Thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ill give it a look shortly. Pretty bad though replacing with dual seems to be cheaper than replacing stock. Another plus is wife cant tell me no bout putting duals on it anymore lol. Thanks buddy.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
you'll have to have a shop fab the midpipe up a bit to bolt up (basically they'll need to swap the collectors and maybe tube length) but not too bad

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also. With just the exhaust upgrade and CAI would ir be beneficial to get tuned or wait until I change gears, diff, throttle body ect. And I guess im still trying to decide if it is worth paying 60 $ for mil elim. Or should I just make my own? Any help appreciated. Im tryn to get the most out of my v6

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
just wait on the tune...with that exhaust and a cai i'd say you're looking at 5-8 hp realistically.

as for the mil's i know there are write ups on google on how to make them...but like i said there's also the non fouler trick :good:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haye to say it but ill probably end up ordering mil elim. From american muscle. Any other good sites for mustang parts and upgrades.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts