Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all! I'm just new here. My fiance's 2004, 3.8 V-6 Mustang quit on her. She said it started kind of hard yesterday, then today, on her way home, while sitting at a stop light, it stalled out. Wants to start, but won't. I guess I've ruled out the fuel pump, but what else could it be? We are senior citizens and I can still turn a wrench or two myself, if I know what to turn! Would sure appreciate any advise, direction, anyone could give.

Thanks,

Dave

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A little more info. She filled up with gas 2 days ago, and it's already down to half a tank - that ain't right. Also, it tries to start, but just won't. We could sure use some help on this.

Dave

·
Banned
330 Posts
you mention is wasting gas alot whithout even stsrting it, those it smell like gas at all, if sow maybe theres a leak by the tank let ing all the pressure and not letting it start

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

i meant by the fuel line underneat low pressure not starting

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, thanks for your suggestion, but there is no smell of gas at all. It has, I think, been running really rich and just using a lot of gas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts