Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve got a 40th Edition GT Convertible (Her name is Grace 😊) The clips on the interior door panels have broken and the leather seats and covering on the roll bar are a bit worn.

I’m looking for recommendations on the best place to buy replacement door panels and interior components. I know there are custom covers and all that, but honestly I’d like to replace all the sand colored leather and interior panels with black.

Any direction is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

·
Administrator
1,433 Posts
Welcome and thank you for joining MustangEvolution!
Please read the Site Rules if you haven’t already.
I encourage you to complete your Account Settings.
If you need help posting? Please read this FAQ.

We’re happy you’ve chosen to join our community. You should be able to find something from one of these sites.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I’ve got a 40th Edition GT Convertible (Her name is Grace 😊) The clips on the interior door panels have broken and the leather seats and covering on the roll bar are a bit worn.

I’m looking for recommendations on the best place to buy replacement door panels and interior components. I know there are custom covers and all that, but honestly I’d like to replace all the sand colored leather and interior panels with black.

Any direction is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Why? black is so hot - burning hot - I love the light colored interior of my 99 Mustang -

·
Premium Member
19,518 Posts
Any interior panels you're going to have to find ones in good shape off of parts cars. Seat leather and carpet you can get new stuff from TMI.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts