Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay so the stock 2004 v6 doesnt come with fogs, obviously, and i wanted to put some on mine. however, i dont want the normal fogs that fit into the lower section of the front, id like to go bold and get them inbetween the existing lights in the grille, like the post 2005 ones. obviously for size reasons, they wouldnt be the exact same lights, but i have the mach 1 grille delete kit and i was wondering if it was possble to wire up some rectangular or circular (either is fine) fogs and mount them beside my pony emblem in the grille... feedback?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im obsessed with lighting and im a huge fan of the modern mustang circular fogs so i was just wanting to know if its possible and how it looks so yeah itd be a huge help if you could post a pic man

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Had to backtrack on Instagram. Lol but yeah. I sorta have that setup only that one of my bulbs is out. It doesn't look too bad but it works. And plus I have this cool switch to turn them on user the headlight switch :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
found the lights at wal-mart for $20. Tried it out just for giggles. They're held down with 3M tape and I haven't had the chance to take them off (laziness). The yellow GT fogs are my personal favorite but these will have to do until I can afford a good set of fogs :lmao:

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
I have some oem.fogs you can have for shipping cost if you want....the plastic is melted so the driver side bulb doesnt stay in without tape or something holding it...im sure you could fix it up :good: if interested pm me your zip

1 - 9 of 9 Posts