Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I have already added dual exhaust, cai, and a tuner... I am looking for more things to add rwhp and was looking to price out how much a turbo would cost... For installation and the price of the turbo itself.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Probably close to 4k

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
yep gonna be in that price range by the time you're done....good luck, and welcome to the site...btw post pics

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's what I have done so far added the rims and tires... And the rocker stripes blacked out the rear and Added smoked raxiom tails with sequential kit and halo head lights.

Attachments

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm also thinking about doing 4.10 gears but I was wondering how bad it would hurt my mpg and if it's really worth it

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Ya, its a bit pricey to go fi. A quality setup will be in the ballparks given, just dont be tempted buy cheap 800 ebay garbage and youll be good to go. Nice looking stang!

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

I'm also thinking about doing 4.10 gears but I was wondering how bad it would hurt my mpg and if it's really worth it
Gears are definitely worth it. Mpgs wont be drastically effected.

·
ME Bloodhound
14,699 Posts
Gears will only hurt it if you drive mostly highway, and are a pretty good bang for the buck... You should also lower it to get rid of that 4x4 wheel gap.

·
Registered
748 Posts
it'll do you some damage go with 3.73s if its a DD.

---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

Alright, I have already added dual exhaust, cai, and a tuner... I am looking for more things to add rwhp and was looking to price out how much a turbo would cost... For installation and the price of the turbo itself.
Thanks
underdrive pulleys, headers.....nos :) hehe

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm looking to add hp, and I want more accel of the line idc too much about top speed, but my car is my DD atleast for the next few years.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Well with a few grand you can keep up with stock GTs...check out davids N/A build

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Lowering is a great cheap mod and you will love the look of it and the handling is so much better! Also try an buy a GT rear sway bar from a junkyard. That helps a lot as well considering ford didn't even equip the V6s with them

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
[/COLOR]
Lowering is a great cheap mod and you will love the look of it and the handling is so much better! Also try an buy a GT rear sway bar from a junkyard. That helps a lot as well considering ford didn't even equip the V6s with them
+1 on the sway bar. I picked up one from the salvage yard for 20 bucks. Used some duplicolor red caliper paint and bolted it up. I think its the cheapest, most noticable modification I have made to date.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
It ties the rear control arms together to help prevent body roll in turns. Keeps the car nice and flat.

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Its also worth upgrading the stock front sway bar.

Ive done the strut brace, front and rear sway bars, lowering springs, and fox struts and shocks, and handling is night and day better over stock.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts