Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
yeah for that hood i'd reccomend a black billet grill...then build some brackets to hide to take those fogs and mount them behind the billit...always a clean look. i believe you'll have to move the horn to a different location to do that, but i'm not sure.

·
Registered
239 Posts
You can get the v6 fog grill from am that's what I did. Since you already got fogs you won't need to buy the switch or wiring so it should be pretty cheap.

·
Registered
239 Posts
image-483574288.jpg

I got it from am it fits good except you have to cut a little piece off to make it fit an relocate the horn. It should fit the pony package.

·
Banned
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your car had,the pony package grill also?? Is it hard,to installl the new grille due to cutting and relocating the horn?? Never really worked on adding parts to a car so its,gonna be,my first time. Thanks

·
Registered
588 Posts
It will still fit. Since you already have fog lights you shouldn't have any problems. I don't have fog lights and I would love to have them on my car. I'm just waiting until I have the funds to do it since I need the switch with my lights.

·
Premium Member
1,263 Posts
You can't put the GT grill in any of the V6 2005-2009. The grill is a different size and shape. But it doesn't matter what grill you get that is for the V6, because there isn't any difference in mounting or size for the base V6 and Pony package grill.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
Andy714 said:
Im confused now.. So will the gt style grill will fit the v6 pony package
All you gotta do is click on the links I posted. Both of them lead straight to grilles that fit the v6. Regardless of pony package or not.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
both of the ones i posted are v6 specific. the only problem you MAY run into is the bulbs that come in AMs grille may be different from the ones in the Pony Package grille. in that case you would have to get the correct bulb sockets to replace yours with.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts