Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These comp cams come out of a 2006 Mustang GT and had been in there for 3000 miles. Have never had any problems. I am going turbo soon and getting turbo cams for the car so I won't need these. I hate to get rid of them considering how AWESOME they made this car sound.. They are NSR cams which mean no springs required, just install. I bought the cams for 699.00, I would like to sell them for 500.00 or 475.00. My name is Coly Graham and contact number is 2704079611 call/text. Live in Kentucky near Glasgow.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Graham1992 said:
These comp cams come out of a 2006 Mustang GT and had been in there for 3000 miles. Have never had any problems. I am going turbo soon and getting turbo cams for the car so I won't need these. I hate to get rid of them considering how AWESOME they made this car sound.. They are NSR cams which mean no springs required, just install. I bought the cams for 699.00, I would like to sell them for 500.00 or 475.00. My name is Coly Graham and contact number is 2704079611 call/text. Live in Kentucky near Glasgow.
I'm gonna send you a text man.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Did you sell them yet? I'm interested and I'll be in Louisville later today and tomorrow morning. Thanks TC

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Yea I was going to buy them but my wife's car picked this week of all weeks to break so there goes the mod money :/

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jgill1992 said:
Yea I was going to buy them but my wife's car picked this week of all weeks to break so there goes the mod money :/
Haha like I said man. At least you come an told me.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Graham1992 said:
I live in London ( hour south of Lexington

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.