Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a vortech V2 HO that I recently took off my car and put on a kenne bell mammoth kit on.. this kit is totally complete.. head unit was rebuilt last year from vortech and I have the receipt that I would send with the kit. the kit includes brackets, idler pulleys, water pump for aftercooler, water reservoir, the polished v2 head unit polished water/air after cooler, tig welded turbo smart blow off valve to upgrade the ****ty one that comes with the kit as well as about 4 different pulleys to pick the exact amount of boost that your looking to achieve, spare belt and installation manual.

would like $3500 but will take $3000 :-D

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SoCalKev said:
Cost to ship to Cali?
just did a little rate quote without zip but to Cali and approx weight and figures out as low as $100 and maybe $200.. I would obviously shop it right out if you were interested

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
your quick on the draw..shipping weight and size ? lol or it is coming from V8Z1A7 worst case scenario
I might even be able to get it shipped from 98230.. NO guarantees though options though

·
Registered
679 Posts
Sirtat said:
your quick on the draw..shipping weight and size ? lol or it is coming from V8Z1A7 worst case scenario
I might even be able to get it shipped from 98230.. NO guarantees though options though
What? Lol I didn't get that at all

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SoCalKev said:
What? Lol I didn't get that at all
sorry here is a break down :p

-you respond very fast
-since your so fast
-can you find the shipping weight and size... lol
-it's coming from v8z1a7 incase you wanted to find pricing...
-I get my stuff shipped to a place I get EVERyThInG through and some times they will ship stuff from the US side for me so it doesn't cross the border with a normal shipping company ...no guarantees though but might only end up costing 60-80.. but plan for the worst and hope for the best then you will have money left over to buy something else cool for your car, that's what I do :-D

hope that cleared things up.. sometimes I'm in a world I my own :p

·
Registered
679 Posts
Sirtat said:
sorry here is a break down :p

-you respond very fast
-since your so fast
-can you find the shipping weight and size... lol
-it's coming from v8z1a7 incase you wanted to find pricing...
-I get my stuff shipped to a place I get EVERyThInG through and some times they will ship stuff from the US side for me so it doesn't cross the border with a normal shipping company ...no guarantees though but might only end up costing 60-80.. but plan for the worst and hope for the best then you will have money left over to buy something else cool for your car, that's what I do :-D

hope that cleared things up.. sometimes I'm in a world I my own :p
Haha:p you do it. Pm me

1 - 13 of 13 Posts