Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May 21 & 22 (sat. n sun.)

I hate to have to do this, but I can't make it. May 19-22 is prom weekend for me up here and I'll be at Seaside getting bombed off my ass.

If any of you guys wanna come down to Seaside that weekend, lemme know and maybe we can meet up or sumthin....who knows. But sad to say, I'll be missing FFW for yet another year.

Oh well....more time to mod and there's always the NMRAs in August =P

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I looked at my reservation papers for that weekend and I found out that I have to be checked out by 10AM sunday...

I'm thinking I'll just check out and head on over to FFW to meet up with you guys. It probably won't be too far of a ride.

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
woo hooo that is the weekend after i graduate from college!! :headbang:

·
Premium Member
2,506 Posts
I'm in for sunday :) keep me up to date though or I'll forget... I tend to do that :uhh:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol

Ya I definately won't be running (fuckin prom lol)....I'm probably going to have a group of friends with me too...I've seemed to have interested them with the whole idea of leaving Seaside and making a day out of FFW.

We'll see how it goes......I know I can't wait.

·
Premium Member
2,506 Posts
NJStang86 said:
lol

Ya I definately won't be running (fuckin prom lol)....I'm probably going to have a group of friends with me too...I've seemed to have interested them with the whole idea of leaving Seaside and making a day out of FFW.

We'll see how it goes......I know I can't wait.
I wont be running either.. event days = ripoff for racers...

but keep me updated, maybe we can run into each other

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Ill be there

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
wish it was a tad closer :cry: :cry:

·
Premium Member
2,506 Posts
c'mon bane.. we can meet up around exit 1 of the turnpike and head up together :D

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
hmmm I really do wanna go...and i dont think MD has any FFW's gotta see what alls going on then..might be stuck in njstangs shoes and it might be my gf's prom aswell..ugh im out of school i dont wanna fkin go :mad: :mad:

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
that part of VA and that part of NJ are prally close to similar travel times... :cry:

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
ha, just map quested each one, VA and NJ each are 3hrs away from the house. NJ would prally be easier of a ride though do to DC and **** traffic that sucks at any time of the day.

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
gonna try, just need to find out what date is falls on asfar as my gfs stupid ass prom.

I didnt go to my own...I dont want to goto this one so im just gonna get drunk in the limo and hopefully passout before we get to the school.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts