Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the first '05 Mustang photos from Ford!!!!!

The all-new 2005 Ford Mustang will feature an industry-first color-configurable instrument cluster so customers can light their gauges in any of 125 unique colors. Like its unmistakable exterior, Mustang's dramatic new cockpit will turn heads and raise the standard for muscle car interiors just as the new F-150 has done for pickups. Ford and worldwide enthusiasts will celebrate the car's 40th Anniversary on April 17, 2004. The new 2005 Mustang will go on sale in the Fall of 2004.









Those gauges are PIMP. Hopefully they do the rest of the car right...looks like the v6 may get 140 mph speedos too :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,192 Posts
I dunno Im not digging all this new retro crap. I honestly have no opinions towards the new 05 stang cuz I dunno whether I should dislike it or like it. My mind will be made up when I see one up close and personal.

PS. I think those gauges look eggzactly like the RX8s gauges
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Dude they switched the tach and the speedo gauge!! I dont like that at all. The tach has always been on the left not the right. :-? :|
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,890 Posts
greenflash00 said:
Dude they switched the tach and the speedo gauge!! I dont like that at all. The tach has always been on the left not the right. :-? :|
You mean tach has always been on the left. And yeh I think it looks better on the right as well
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,192 Posts
You buy your V6 but If i do end up liking this retro-ed out stang Im getting me a GT or better mmhms :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
614 Posts
lowflyn said:
greenflash00 said:
Dude they switched the tach and the speedo gauge!! I dont like that at all. The tach has always been on the left not the right. :-? :|
You mean tach has always been on the left. And yeh I think it looks better on the right as well
LOL Let me try to correct both of you lmao. You mean the tach has always been on the right :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,286 Posts
i dont like the inverted needles of the oil pressure and voltmeter. nor do i like the retro look. the v6 is getting a higher redline too if you notice
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Shahrum said:
lowflyn said:
greenflash00 said:
Dude they switched the tach and the speedo gauge!! I dont like that at all. The tach has always been on the left not the right. :-? :|
You mean tach has always been on the left. And yeh I think it looks better on the right as well
LOL Let me try to correct both of you lmao. You mean the tach has always been on the right :)
Yes you are right..and what sad is when i made this post i told my self not to switch them up b/f i typed it. :oops: Guess i forgot. :D
 
Joined
·
184 Posts
retro mustang looks like ass i hope they dont keep the style for long. Cuz i wont be buying one.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,890 Posts
greenflash00 said:
Shahrum said:
lowflyn said:
greenflash00 said:
Dude they switched the tach and the speedo gauge!! I dont like that at all. The tach has always been on the left not the right. :-? :|
You mean tach has always been on the left. And yeh I think it looks better on the right as well
LOL Let me try to correct both of you lmao. You mean the tach has always been on the right :)
Yes you are right..and what sad is when i made this post i told my self not to switch them up b/f i typed it. :oops: Guess i forgot. :D
Ah ****, I messed it up. I checked a picture of mine before I said anything. Woops, oh well. Forgive me? :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,263 Posts
Shahrum said:
fast64 said:
i cant wait until my dad gets his '06 cobra :D
Nice :) They're making an 06 cobra?! That's gonna be the year that my 99 is fully paid off. I'll be a sophmore in college by then... so hopefully I'll be able to take on a second stang :) yay!
yeah, they arent making one in 05 for some reason
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top