Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What you guys think? Did it all by myself.. Installed chin spoiler, plasti dipped hood, 18 inch gt 500 rims and boss stripes..

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
I can't really tell but is it a gloss black chin? It doesn't quite match with the matte black hood. One needs to go the other way, either both flat or both gloss. Just my opinion

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't really tell but is it a gloss black chin? It doesn't quite match with the matte black hood. One needs to go the other way, either both flat or both gloss. Just my opinion
Its glossy cos the paint are still wet but they are matte black both the hood and the chin..

·
Registered
106 Posts
Sick af!!! Haha good job!!

Where you get your gt500 rims am?
Any lowering? And what size lol don't mean to bug but its either those gt500 rims or 2010 gt style rims I'm going for

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sick af!!! Haha good job!!

Where you get your gt500 rims am?
Any lowering? And what size lol don't mean to bug but its either those gt500 rims or 2010 gt style rims I'm going for
I got them at am.. No lowering i just put in aftermarket chin spoiler they look lowered in the pic. Size 18 stag. And 2010 gt 500 style rims.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Looks good. Really like the C stripe! You should paint the chin spoiler to match the car, would look really clean.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks good. Really like the C stripe! You should paint the chin spoiler to match the car, would look really clean.
Funny u said that cos this is one of my plan, right now i just plasti dipped them. Will see how much will be the cost to have it painted.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

What chin spoiler is that?
Just got them on ebay..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.