Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2006 exterior door Handel is jacked up.. Have to manually make sure it returned to its closed position after I open the door or sometimes the door won't close... Anyone else..

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
soccerfreak2143 said:
my handles dont get stuck necessarily, but they stay out once pulled...i have to push them back in
Yeah that's exactly what in talking about.. Mine are so bad if I don't push it back my door doesn't close haha

·
Registered
595 Posts
My driver side door handle has done it for years.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lalayla said:
Another thing is the door fabric/leather starts to detach leaving a bubble. Happened in both of my friend's 05 and 06.
I've heard of that.. Not on my stang yet knock in wood.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Wow, I must be lucky.. we have had two 05 GTs and the 07 Roush and none of them have had these problems....

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Beav said:
Wow, I must be lucky.. we have had two 05 GTs and the 07 Roush and none of them have had these problems....
Yeah dude lucky for sure.. This is my second set of door handles to do this I had my first set fixed. I wonder if it's something we do..or just luck of the draw

·
Registered
565 Posts
Yeah dude lucky for sure.. This is my second set of door handles to do this I had my first set fixed. I wonder if it's something we do..or just luck of the draw
Good question... I wondered the same thing myself...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts