Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2006 mustang scs I know it stands for southern Cali special but I don't know anything about the HP or special package features anyone have any info?

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
never heard of that, might be just a dealer thing where they put items on the car and mark it as a packet~ any pics? probably OEM hp/tq and performance.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Hi! So you're want to know more about "Southrern California Specials"? Well, not long ago, I did A LOT of research on the 2006 SCS for a fellow member. Actually it was on every special or Limited Edition. If you would like to see all the photos and iinfo you can click on the search and type in Southern California Special it should take you to it, the posters name was collin (something) or wait a few minutes and I'll copy the link!

·
Registered
366 Posts
I just bought a 2006 mustang scs I know it stands for southern Cali special but I don't know anything about the HP or special package features anyone have any info?
Would you please upload a photo of your car so l can see which one it is. That would be a great start for me and l can accurately give you the info youre requesting!

·
Registered
38 Posts
hello fellow SCS owner! congrats on your new buy, do you have any pictures? if so upload them because I want to see them! I've never seen another SCS hahah. thanks!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Did you buy the car at an auction or on a whim? Otherwise how do you buy a car without knowing the specs first??

·
Registered
679 Posts
Good buy man! I see that scs emblem every where down here in so cal. Ford did in fact make this package :p

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Good buy man! I see that scs emblem every where down here in so cal. Ford did in fact make this package :p
There's only 600 made your a lucky one!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts