Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It happens randomly, i start the car and drove it, usually when i come back after a few minutes to start the car, it wouldnt start. usually i have to wait 2 hours and the car would start again. the car wouldnt crank, it does nothing. the battery is good, ive checked it. what could be the problem?

·
Registered
2 Posts
It happens randomly, i start the car and drove it, usually when i come back after a few minutes to start the car, it wouldnt start. usually i have to wait 2 hours and the car would start again. the car wouldnt crank, it does nothing. the battery is good, ive checked it. what could be the problem?
I had same problem. I replaced a number of items and nothing worked: starter, fuel rail sensor, plugs, cables. Finally, while installing an H pipe exhaust the car would not start for my mechanic, he figured it out. I replaced the fuel pump. Bingo. It was shorting out after it heated up and took a couple of hours for it to cool enough to work. Car runs better than it has for a while. Hope that helps. My car has 4.0 225k.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts