Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a friend was driving, he was trying to drift my new car and he couldnt control the car so left tire hit the foothpath and shelby was looking wired from back!!
has dis happen to anyone?
i saw the car from bottom and can see the tire has moved from its original place ..
so what should i do right tires looking huge and left is hidden inside
:( my poor car

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I think someone hit a curb and moved the axle assembly towards the passenger side of the car.

Sounds to me like you're gonna need a new upper and lower control arms.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the axels have moved on right side the thing which hold axels .. you can see from bottom their previous possition!!
my idiot frnd didnt drive mustang in his lifetime and he drive toyota landcruiser 2004
he told me he wants to do donuts and cudnt control :( i didnt said anithing to him
just looking to fix it
will order parts as there are no ford dealers here :(

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

sorry will uploads piks tom busy with work now a days

·
Registered
565 Posts
This is why it is never a good idea to let friends hoon in your car....

I have heard this same story over and over again...

·
Registered
434 Posts
Take it to a repair shop, there are a lot of things that could be damaged. It is plain as day that you are not capable of fixing it yourself , and you don't need your friends messing it up any more.

·
Registered
709 Posts
where in the middle east are you from? from my experience living in dubai there should be some performance shop there to be able to fix it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Pan-hard bar will be bent for sure. Possibly lower and upper control arms as well and which ever rim took the impact. Slight chance the axle could be bent too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts