Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling a painted set of Black (UA) Ford OEM Quarter Window Louvers. They are in excellent condition and merely require double-sided tape for mounting (standard for most quarter louvers).

I am looking to get $150 shipped OBO. I only accept PayPal for online transactions. However, this item is available for local pick-up should any interested party live in Colorado Springs, CO or surrounding area. Additionally, all sales are final. Thank you all for your business in advance and hit me up with any questions you may have! Also please feel free to PM for parts you are looking for, I may just have one laying around. DMC_SmOzilla can verify!

- Ben

-Disclaimer- Please be respectful when interacting with me. I will only treat you with respect and work my hardest to make a mutually beneficial deal on all my sales. When I respond to your PM, send you and email with more pictures of any item you're interested in don't waste my time for days or weeks on waiting to hear if you're committed to the purchase only to find out you bought something entirely different. I do honor the first come first serve code so help me out and don't waste my time if someone else could be happy getting their "dream parts." All sales are final!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
GLWS. Bump for a good trusted seller.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.