Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else use plasti dip? What have you plasti dipped, how difficult was it, how does it look, how long has it lasted?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I did my wife's rims ... My louvers... Looks awsome was easy still holding... Seen a car at the local drag strip running 11s with plasti dip on rims... Was still they're after runnin all nite..

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Use the search bar this subject has been talked about plenty of times
everytime i use the search bar using the app, i dont get anything that im looking for. i get either no results, or random threads that have nothing to do with what im looking for. weird

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thinking about plasti dipping my roof and a few other things. Can I find most of the stuff I need at home depot, lowes, or any hardware store?

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
Yes most hardware stores carry it

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

everytime i use the search bar using the app, i dont get anything that im looking for. i get either no results, or random threads that have nothing to do with what im looking for. weird
Really? Try searching just titles

·
Registered
354 Posts
Thank you, I'm going to get my car painted red then I'm going to plasti dip some black strips when I get it painted I can't wait

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
going to do my spoiler as I look like a Boss knockoff anyhoo...did the gas door 2 weeks ago...looks cool

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
black plastidip...with duplicolor grabber green engine paint inside ;)

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have done my front grille and pony, back emblem, fuel door, exhaust tips, rear side markers, and rear quarter windows but it was a huge blind spot so i removed it (it looked sick tho) did everything about 4 months ago and it still looks like the first day i did it.

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
How does plasti dip hold up on the tips?

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Btw my dog peed on one of my tires an left it yellowed like. It won't come off, so I just sprayed what I had left on it and it looks covered. I like this stuff cause it blends together so well

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
does well....got a few impact spots on the underside from the VA run. nothing I cant retouch before mustang week..lol

1 - 20 of 53 Posts